VOOPOO in a short space of time has quickly established itself as a major e-cigarette brand that’s adored because of its unique pod system and vape kit designs. From the Drag series to Vmate and from the Vinci range to the Argus collection, with their patented Voopoo Gene Chip technology, each kit boasts a super quick ramp up time and a host of other features.
Voopoo Vape UK
Before the release of the first Voopoo Drag vaping device, the world of vape mods looked very different from today.
In the past, it was actually fairly difficult to get a big, satisfying puff of vapour out of a vape mod with a sub-ohm tank because you’d have to take several short “primer puffs” to preheat the coil and get it up to the ideal temperature.
The Voopoo Drag changed that with the introduction of the proprietary Gene chipset – a chipset so fast that it could get a sub-ohm coil up to vaping temperature from a completely cold start in a fraction of a second.
Suddenly, lengthy coil ramp-up times became things of the past – and the Voopoo Drag became an enormous hit.
Another feature that has made Voopoo vapes so famous is the brand’s forward-thinking universal coil system. Voopoo PnP coils are available in a wide variety of different styles and resistances, and most Voopoo tanks and replaceable-coil pod systems are compatible with them. With Voopoo coils, you can upgrade to a new device while maintaining the same flavour quality and user experience that you currently enjoy.
Speaking of hardware upgrades, one of the other reasons why Voopoo is one of the most popular brands in the vaping industry is because there’s a Voopoo device available to suit every possible need. From simple beginner-oriented pod systems to high-end vape mods, there’s something in the Voopoo product range that’ll be perfect for you.
What Makes Voopoo’s Proprietary Chipset Special?
Since the first Voopoo device with the Gene chipset hit the market in 2014, the engineers at Voopoo have worked continuously to refine the chip’s features and extend the company’s technological lead over the rest of the industry. These are some of the key features that you can expect to enjoy when you buy a Voopoo vape with the Gene chipset.
- The Gene chipset can fire any vape coil virtually instantly – in as little as 0.025 of a second. The Boost technology in the latest Gene chips helps to ensure that even high- end coils for cloud chasing can fire instantly. Boost mode gives the coil a little extra power at the beginning of the puff to get it up to temperature with no ramp-up time.
- The Gene chipset uses advanced battery cell monitoring to ensure that you’ll get the maximum possible vapour production from your device for the full duration of the battery’s charge. For dual-battery devices, the Gene chipset monitors both cells individually.
- The Gene chipset offers a wide array of different vaping modes including full wattage control and temperature control. If you’re using a Voopoo PnP coil, your device can also detect the coil and set the wattage to an appropriate level automatically.
- The Gene chipset includes the full range of safety features that you’d expect from any high-end vaping device, including short circuit detection, protection from low- and high- voltage conditions, amperage draw monitoring and an internal temperature sensor.
What Voopoo Vape Kits Are Available?
As we mentioned above, one of the best aspects of Voopoo is that the brand has something to offer for vapers of every skill and experience level – so whether you’re completely new to vaping or a committed expert, you’ll have no trouble finding a device that’s a perfect fit for you. In order from simplest to the most complex, here are the Voopoo vape kits that you can buy from V2 Cigs UK.
The Voopoo VMate E is the first true luxury pod vaping device designed to be simple enough for complete beginners, and it has a number of features that you won’t find anywhere else. Constructed from mirror-polished metal with leather inlays, the VMate E looks gorgeous and feels wonderful in the hand. It’s also one of the most hygienic vaping devices on the market. The mouthpiece is impregnated with ionic silver to retard microbial growth. The VMate E also ships with a cover that keeps dust and lint away from the mouthpiece when you carry the device in your pocket. Voopoo even added a special lens to the pod’s e-liquid window to help prevent oxidation due to ultraviolet light exposure.
If you’ve spent some time with simpler pod-based vaping devices and are ready for an upgrade, the Voopoo Vinci 2 is perfect for you because it provides major upgrades to flavour and vapour production without forcing you to give up the convenience and sleekness of a pod-based vaping device. The Vinci 2 works with all Voopoo PnP coils, and it allows you to toggle between two different vaping modes. In Smart mode, the device automatically selects the most appropriate power level for the installed coil. In RBA mode, you can select any power level you like up to a maximum of 50 watts. The Vinci 2 also features an auto-rotating display and an airflow control slider.
- The Voopoo Drag S uses a built-in 2,500 mAh battery and has a maximum power level of 60 watts. It features both automatic and button-based firing.
- The Voopoo Drag X uses a removable 18650 battery (not included) and has a maximum power level of 80 watts. It uses button-based firing only.
Both devices use the same extremely stylish design with a soft leather insert for maximum comfort, and both devices use the full range of Voopoo PnP coils. Compared to the Voopoo Vinci 2, the Voopoo Drag S and Drag X support higher power levels for increased vapour production and feature the latest version of the Gene chipset for even faster firing.
- The Voopoo Argus MT uses a built-in 3,000 mAh battery and has a maximum power level of 100 watts.
- The Voopoo Argus XT uses a removable 18650 or 21700 battery and has a maximum power level of 80 watts with an 18650 battery or 100 watts with a 21700 battery.
The Voopoo Argus MT and XT are full-fledged vape mods that come with traditional glass vape tanks rather than plastic pods, which means that you’re not limited to using only the included tank with these devices. Since both mods use 510 threading, you’re free to connect any tank you like. Regardless of which device you use, you’ll love the fact that the Argus MT and XT both support 3-amp USB-C charging. That means they charge up to three times as quickly as most other vaping devices.
Now that you’re fully schooled on the wide array of vaping devices available from Voopoo, it’s time to take the plunge and choose the Voopoo vape that’s right for you. Since Voopoo has something available for every skill level, you should have no trouble finding something perfect for you regardless of your level of experience. If this is your first vaping device, don’t forget to add at least one bottle of e-liquid to your cart before checking out. Learn about how to choose the right nicotine strength.