Delivery Help, Terms and Conditions
- Place your order by 4pm UK time on a weekday (excluding Bank Holidays) and we will dispatch it the same day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time are dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time on Fridays will be dispatched on Monday
- Orders placed during a UK Bank Holiday weekend will be dispatched on the first working day after the Bank Holiday
FREE shipping on orders over £49.99 for all UK addresses, sent via Courier Express delivery.
- £3.50 - Standard* - 48 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 days) (Choose this option if you live in a block of flats where parcel carriers other than Royal Mail have no access to the building and/or you live in a remote rural area)
- £3.75 - Next Day Delivery - Courier Express*, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £7.95 - Special Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1pm, excludes weekends (Please order by 3pm, Mon-Thu)
In order to obtain the quickest delivery for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
- For your security a signature from an adult (18+) is required to confirm delivery for both Royal Mail and Courier deliveries. Exception - if you tell us to leave your parcel in a "safe place" without signature required. If you know that you will not be at home to receive and sign for your parcel, please select an alternative delivery address or specify a neighbour or a "safe place" option.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Royal Mail or Courier has the right to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
- Please enter your address and postcode carefully. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses supplied by our customers.
- You may also arrange to have the goods collected from us if this is more convenient.
- If you use a "safe place" option with your shipping method V2 cannot be responsible for any non-delivery or non-receipt of parcels where the courier or Royal Mail states that they have delivered the parcel per your instructions.
- £8.95 for Tracked shipping
- FREE Tracked Shipping for all orders over £85.00
- Deliveries from the UK to Europe will be packaged/labelled as Vapour2.
International Delivery (Rest of the World outside Europe)
- £9.95 for Tracked shipping
- FREE Tracked Shipping for all orders over £95.00
Examples:Turkey, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South America
European & International Delivery Information & Restrictions
- We do not deliver orders to Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Russia, India, Sweden or USA.
- We regularly deliver V2 e-Cigs to expatriates and our international customers in many different countries.
- For orders to countries/regions not listed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your location and we will send you the price for any additional shipping costs to your country.
- Overseas customers are responsible for any additional duties and taxes if applicable.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK please ensure that E Cigarettes, E Cigarette Batteries and E Liquids can be legally imported in to your country as refunds cannot be issued if your delivery is confiscated by customs.
Your Tracking Code will be added to your order (and emailed to you) on the day your order is dispatched.
Standard & Special Guaranteed Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. You can enter your Tracking Code on the Royal Mail Track and Trace web site to follow the progress of your order.
Express Deliveries are sent via APC Overnight. APC Overnight’s delivery services are enhanced by the APC Tracking System which ensures your order has traceability every step of the way.
We update your Order Status whilst we are preparing, checking and despatching your order. Here are the most common order statuses:
- Awaiting Fulfilment: Your order and payment have been received. Thank you.
- Awaiting Shipment: The order has been picked & packed, and is waiting for a Royal Mail Tracking Number to be assigned.
- Shipped: It is on the way and has been assigned a Tracking Number. Follow the progress of your delivery on the Royal Mail web site here.
- Pending: There is a query on the order and we need to speak to you OR we have already spoken to you. You can view any Comments and Updates in the Notes section of your Order (if you have created an Account). If we have not spoken to you or emailed you, please call or email us.
We are happy to help you choose your options, offer information/advice and take orders over the telephone. Payment can be made by Credit Card or Debit Card. You must be the card holder and be aged 18 or over to place a telephone order.
- Order Line - +44 (0)1733 555 555 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm UK)