FREE shipping on orders over £49.99 for all UK addresses, sent via Courier Express delivery.
- £3.50 - Standard* - 48 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 days) (Choose this option if you live in a block of flats where parcel carriers other than Royal Mail have no access to the building and/or you live in a remote rural area)
- £3.75 - Next Day Delivery - Courier Express*, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £3.95 - 24 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £7.95 - Special Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1pm, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu). NB: We apologise but the Special Guaranteed delivery option is temporarily unavailable because Royal Mail cannot guarantee it during the coronavirus [Covid-19] crisis. They are working very hard to deliver a large number of parcels in difficult circumstances and we thank them for this.
To obtain the quickest delivery method for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
- For your security a signature from an adult (18+) is required to confirm delivery for both Royal Mail and Courier deliveries. Exception - if you tell us to leave your parcel in a "safe place" without signature required. If you know that you will not be at home to receive and sign for your parcel, please select an alternative delivery address or specify a neighbour or a "safe place" option.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Royal Mail or Courier has the right to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
- Please enter your address and postcode carefully. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses supplied by our customers.
- You may also arrange to have the goods collected from us if this is more convenient.
- If you use a "safe place" option with your shipping method V2 cannot be responsible for any non-delivery or non-receipt of parcels where the courier or Royal Mail states that they have delivered the parcel per your instructions.