Delivery Help, Terms and Conditions
- Place your order by 4pm UK time on a weekday (excluding Bank Holidays) and we will dispatch it the same day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time are dispatched the following day
- Orders placed after 4pm UK time on Fridays will be dispatched on Monday
- Orders placed during a UK Bank Holiday weekend will be dispatched on the first working day after the Bank Holiday
- UK Delivery
FREE shipping on orders over £49.99 for all UK addresses, sent via Courier Express delivery.
- £2.95 - Standard* - 48 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-3 days) (Choose this option if you live in a block of flats where parcel carriers other than Royal Mail have no access to the building and/or you live in a remote rural area)
- £3.75 - Next Day Delivery - Courier Express*, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £3.95 - 24 Hour Royal Mail Tracked Delivery, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu)
- £7.95 - Special Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 1pm, excludes weekends (Please order by 4pm, Mon-Thu). NB: We apologise but the Special Guaranteed delivery option is temporarily unavailable because Royal Mail cannot guarantee it during the coronavirus [Covid-19] crisis. They are working very hard to deliver a large number of parcels in difficult circumstances and we thank them for this.
To obtain the quickest delivery method for our customers we may use a Parcel Carrier for some Next Day deliveries.
Next Day deliveries are not Guaranteed by Royal Mail or Parcel Carriers but more than 98% are delivered Next Day.
*Some remote regions of the UK (i.e. Highlands & Islands) have limitations on Next Day/Special Guaranteed services. These parcels are only being delivered by Royal Mail. Please visit the Royal Mail web site for full details and service restrictions on all mail services.
- For your security a signature from an adult (18+) is required to confirm delivery for both Royal Mail and Courier deliveries. Exception - if you tell us to leave your parcel in a "safe place" without signature required. If you know that you will not be at home to receive and sign for your parcel, please select an alternative delivery address or specify a neighbour or a "safe place" option.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Royal Mail or Courier has the right to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
- Please enter your address and postcode carefully. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses supplied by our customers.
- You may also arrange to have the goods collected from us if this is more convenient.
- If you use a "safe place" option with your shipping method V2 cannot be responsible for any non-delivery or non-receipt of parcels where the courier or Royal Mail states that they have delivered the parcel per your instructions.
- EU and International delivery
European and International Delivery (Rest of the World outside Europe)
- Tracking Information
Your Tracking Code will be added to your order (and emailed to you) on the day your order is dispatched.
Standard & Special Guaranteed Deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. You can enter your Tracking Code on the Royal Mail Track and Trace web site to follow the progress of your order.
Express Deliveries are sent via APC Overnight. APC Overnight’s delivery services are enhanced by the APC Tracking System which ensures your order has traceability every step of the way.
- Your Order Status
We update your Order Status whilst we are preparing, checking and despatching your order. Here are the most common order statuses:
- Awaiting Fulfilment: Your order and payment have been received. Thank you.
- Awaiting Shipment: The order has been picked & packed, and is waiting for a Royal Mail Tracking Number to be assigned.
- Shipped: It is on the way and has been assigned a Tracking Number. Follow the progress of your delivery on the Royal Mail web site here.
- Pending: There is a query on the order and we need to speak to you OR we have already spoken to you. You can view any Comments and Updates in the Notes section of your Order (if you have created an Account). If we have not spoken to you or emailed you, please call or email us.