- The Best E Cig Starter Kits
The Best E Cig Starter Kits
Top Tips for choosing the best electronic cigarette or vaporizer.
- Do you need help choosing your first vaporizer or electronic cigarette starter kit?
- Are you switching from e-cig cartridges to using E-liquid and a Shisha Pen or a Vaporizer?
This video and the list of popular vaporizers & e cigarettes below it show just some of our great value starter kits. If you need any help choosing which is the best e cigarette kit for you please ring and speak to our experienced customer services team on 01733 555 555.
V2 E Cigarettes Product Overview
Best E Cigarette Starter Kits
1.If you have used an EGO and want something more advanced to vape your E-liquid then the best e-cig for you is the V2 PRO Vaporizer which produces masses of vapour. The vaporizer has a 1.6ml E-Liquid tank, a powerful battery and a magnetic USB charging lead. There are optional dry herb cartridges and wax oil cartridges that can also be used with the 3 in 1 PRO Series 3 Vaporizer.
2. If you want a cool stylish e cig but prefer something a little smaller than a vaporizer then a mini tank Shisha Pen is the ideal place to start. This cost effective kit gives you an e cig battery and a V2 EX Blank (a mini tank style cartridge) that you should fill with good e liquid (i.e. V2 E Liquid) and can be refilled up to 15-20 times. EX Blanks give a lovely rich vapour giving smokers genuine satisfaction. When you receive this kit unscrew the top of the EX blank, drip 1ml of e liquid in to the EX blank, put the top back on, attach the EX Blank to the battery and start vaping, all in less than 5 minutes. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
E Liquid Starter Kits
3. The V2 E-liquid Starter Kit is the perfect e-cig starter kit to get you started vaping e liquid. The kit contains two electronic cigarette batteries, 3 EX blanks (mini tanks) and a 25ml bottle of E-Liquid in a strength and flavour of your choice. Plus a USB charging cable and a mains adapter plug to rapidly recharge your e-cig batteries.
Standard Plus Starter Kit (includes a charging case)
4. If you are a regular smoker 10+ per day wanting simplicity and ease of use then the V2Cigs Standard Plus Starter Kit is the best e-cig starter kit for you because it comes ready with 10 prefilled e-cig cartridges, making it very quick and easy to use. It has 2 batteries so that whilst one is charging the other can be used. It also comes with a PCC Portable Charging Case which will charge your battery anywhere, even in your pocket! The V2Cigs PCC also has room to store 2 e-cig cartridges (roughly equivalent 2 to packs of cigarettes) or an Extra Battery. As a smoker you understand the frustration of running out of cigarettes - this kit really ensures that you don't run out of e-cigs.
If you have decided that smoking is damaging you and you want an alternative and have the budget then one of the advanced kits may be suitable. These kits, depending on your lifestyle will ensure you have the right options, whether in the car or in the office or just about anywhere. Remember it still saves significant money but requires an initial investment.
Note all the above options will save money when compared to equivalent smoking of cigarettes. An initial investment of £49.97 on the standard starter kit buys the kit and the equivalent of 9/10 days of cigarettes (for a 20 a day smoker. note: 10 cartridges equals around 10 packs of 20 cigarettes). With cigarettes at over £7.00 you are saving 10 days of £7.00+ i.e. £70.00 - after that you only need to buy the cartridges which work out at less than £2.00 per pack of 20 cigarettes.
Example of the amount of money you can save by switching to V2 E-Cigs today:
- Month 1: A 20 a day smoker spends around £210.00 (30 days x £7.00)
- With V2 the standard starter kit includes 10 days cartridges so you will need an additional 20 cartridges Total is about £80.00: SAVES OVER £100.00
- Month 2: A £20 a day smoker spends around £210.00 (30 days x £7.00)
- With V2 You have your kit so you only need to buy 30 day supply of EX blank cartridges and E-Liquid which cost less than £50.00: Total saved over £150.00
Over the 2 months you have saved over £250.00, that's £1,500 per year.
All electrical items such as a rechargeable tooth brush, batteries etc. do have a lifespan so you may need to buy a replacement battery or two each year depending on how much you vape.