Top Tips for choosing the best electronic cigarette, e liquid or vaporizer.
- Do you need help choosing your first vaporizer or electronic cigarette starter kit?
- Are you switching from e-cig cartridges to using E-liquid and a Shisha Pen or a Vaporizer?
- What strength and flavour e liquid should you choose ?
- What is the best e cig for your particular needs?
- What is the difference between a Vape Pen and Sisha Pen ?
- Do you prefer prefilled cartridges which are a quick and easy solution for new vapers?
- Would you prefer to refill your own tank and what size vaporizer tank is best. Large and heavy or small and discrete?
This video and the list of popular vaporizers & e cigarettes below it show just some of our great value e cigarette starter kits. If you need any help choosing which is the best e cigarette kit for you please ring and speak to our experienced customer services team on 01733 555 555.
V2 E Cigarettes Product Overview
Best E Cigarette Starter Kits
1.If you have used an old e cigarette and were a 20+ per day smoker and want something more advanced to vape your E-liquid then the best e-cig for you is the V2 PRO Vaporizer which produces masses of vapour. The vaporizer has a 1.6ml E-Liquid tank, a powerful battery and a magnetic USB charging lead. There are optional dry herb cartridges and wax oil cartridges that can also be used with the 3 in 1 PRO Series 3 Vaporizer.
2. If you want a cool stylish e cig but prefer something a little smaller than a vaporizer then a mini tank Shisha Pen is the ideal place to start. This cost effective kit gives you an e cig battery and a V2 EX Blank (a mini tank style cartridge) that you should fill with good e liquid (i.e. V2 E Liquid) and can be refilled up to 15-20 times. EX Blanks give a lovely rich vapour giving smokers genuine satisfaction. When you receive this kit unscrew the top of the EX blank, drip 1ml of e liquid in to the EX blank, put the top back on, attach the EX Blank to the battery and start vaping, all in less than 5 minutes. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
3. E-liquid is the 'fuel' for your e cigarette or vaporizer and V2 have a wide range of flavours and strengths available. Choose from up 4 strength and 15 rich tobacco, fruity and sweet flavours. Following the registration process of the TPD, V2 E Liquid is now branded Vapour2 in Europe.
If you have decided that smoking is damaging your health and you want an alternative and have the budget then one of the advanced kits may be suitable. These kits, depending on your lifestyle will ensure you have the right options and accessories, whether in the car or in the office or just about anywhere. Remember it still saves significant money but requires an initial investment.
All the above options will save money when compared to equivalent smoking of cigarettes. For example, an initial investment of around £50 on the standard starter kit buys the kit and the equivalent of 9/10 days of cigarettes (for a 20 a day smoker. note: 10 cartridges equals around 10 packs of 20 cigarettes). With cigarettes at over £8.00 you are saving 10 days of £8.00+ i.e. over £80.00 - after that you only need to buy the cartridges which work out at less than £2.00 per pack of 20 cigarettes.
Example of the amount of money you can save by switching to V2 E-Cigs today:
- Month 1: A 20 a day smoker spends around £240.00 (30 days x £8.00)
- With V2 the standard starter kit includes 10 days cartridges so you will need an additional 20 cartridges Total is about £90.00: YOU SAVE AROUND £150.00 in MONTH 1 !
- Month 2: A £20 a day smoker spends around £240.00 (30 days x £8.00)
- With V2 You have your kit so you only need to buy 30 day supply of EX blank cartridges and E-Liquid which cost less than £60.00: Total saved, around £180.00 in MONTH 2
Over the 2 months you have saved over £330.00, that's nearly £2,000 per year.
V2 and Vapour2 e cigarettes are noted as the best e cigarettes by the vast majority of leading industry review sites. All electrical items such as a rechargeable tooth brush, batteries etc. do have a lifespan so you may need to buy a replacement battery or two each year depending on how much you vape.