Get a richer and smoother nicotine experience with the revolutionary RipStick vape pod, powered by tobacco free nicotine: NicTech. This 5 pack bundle of prefilled pods gives you better value for money, in an awesome choice of flavours.
Purchase a bundle of 5 prefilled disposable pods for your RipStick for a greater saving.
RipStick e-liquid pods are free from Benzoic acid - a popular ingredient used in some nicotine salts to create that beloved 'throat hit' - but Ripstick Pods still provide the same satisfaction. Using tobacco free nicotine (called NicTech), RipStick pods utilise this pure nicotine to curb cravings that those trying to quit cigarettes will often face.
Free from any of the impurities and odours associated with the tobacco plant expect a full flavoured, delicious vape that will taste great time after time.
RipStick Pod Specifications
- Pack of 5 RipStick Prefilled Pods
- Available in 6 great flavours
- 1.4 ml capacity pod
- Free from Benzoic acid
- Tobacco-free nicotine
- 2 nicotine strengths options (12mg/ml and 20mg/ml)
- RipStick not included
RipStick Pod Flavours
- Bright Leaf Tobacco: A traditional tobacco taste featuring flavours of carefully cured tobacco leaves.
- Mint: Crisp and cool - let this sweet mint-flavoured vape refresh your palate and rejuvenate your senses.
- Blue Raspberry: Bold, beautiful, and brimming with flavour, the elusive blue raspberry is re-created and re-imagined in this excellent tasting pod.
- Mango: Sweet and succulent – get set to enjoy the mouthwatering delights of mango for a vaping experience to remember.
- Tropical: This daiquiri inspired cocktail of coconut, ripe peaches and juicy strawberries will transport you to white-sandy beaches drenched in sunshine in no time.
- Berry Crunch: Enjoy a tart-and-tangy blend of fruit accompanied by a touch of cream and granola that completes this cereal inspired treat.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
There is only 1 pod per case so slightly more expensive than what i had before. The taste not bad
The pods last about a day or just less depending on how much you use. All in all not much to complain about