Innokin iSub coils are designed to be used with the Innokin iSub Apex Tank and iSub G Tank. These iSub coils can be used with other compatible tanks too.
The iSub coils are crafted from 100% organic Japanese Cotton for the purest flavour production possible and are rated at 0.2 ohm and 0.5 ohms.
iSub Coil rating:
- 0.2 ohm: 20 - 50 watts
- 0.5 ohm: 20 - 30 watts
iSub Coils Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the iSub Apex tank base,
- The isub Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Innokin coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the iSub coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the iSub and waiting 4 or 5 minutes prior to vaping.
iSub coils and leak proof vaping
Your UK iSub coils are manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When replacing iSub coils ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Innokin Cool Fire 4
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Close the tank air intake when not in use.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. iSub coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.