Aspire Cleito Pro Mesh Coils have been designed specifically for the new Aspire Cleito Pro tank but are compatible with the Cleito tank range too.
We offer both the standard and the Cleito Pro Mesh coil options. These coils are designed for maximum flavour and vapour production by replacing the traditional static chimney found inside most e-cig tanks. Cleito Pro coils are designed so that the coil functions as the air flow chimney, this reduces restrictions and frees up air flow allowing for more vapour and better, richer flavours, the new wicking system avoids dry hits.
Both coils are excellent for vapour production and compatible with Cleito and Cleito EXO tanks. While the Cleito pro coil is rated at 0.5 ohms and 60-80 watts, the Cleito Pro Mesh coil is rated at 0.15 ohms and 60-75 watts, and like all mesh coils, will further enhance flavor.
Cleito Pro Mesh and Standard Pro Coil ratings:
0.15 ohm mesh: 60-75W
0.5 ohm: 60-80W
Compatible with the Cleito and Cleito EXO Tanks
Aspire Cleito Pro Coil UK Kit Contents
- 5 x Aspire Cleito Pro MESH Replacement Coils 0.15 Ohm
- 5 x Aspire Cleito Pro Replacement Coils 0.5 Ohm
Aspire Cleito Pro Coil Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the Cleito Pro tank upside down
- Unscrew and remove the tank base,
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base
- Unscrew and replace the Cleito mesh coil with a fresh atomiser head
- Finger Tighten plus a slight additional turn so that the coil is FIRMLY in place
- Replace the tank base taking care not to over tighten
To avoid damage to the Cleito Pro coil and Mesh coil wick in the atomiser head always make sure you prime your coils by adding few drops of e liquid to the Cleito Coils and waiting a minute or two prior to vaping.
Leak proofing your Cleito Pro Mesh coils
Your Cleito Coils are manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Pro coils for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place in your Cleito Pro Tank
- Make sure the Cleito Pro coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Close the Cleito Pro air flow when not in use.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. The Cleito Pro coils have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lasts a long time, priced well and liquid tastes amazing with this. Mesh coils are the way to go for a crystal clear flavour. 5 pack for this price is brilliant. Happy with my purchase