Save big when buying in bulk. Our rich VSAVI VG range is specially formulated to ensure you enjoy both rich smooth flavours and excellent vapour production.
We are currently in the midst of updating the packaging and labels for this product. Should you receive packaging designs that differs from what is depicted in the image, please be assured that it remains the same high-quality product you are accustomed to.
The VSAVI 100% VG e-liquid range has been introduced at the request of vapers who may be sensitive to PG but demand only the highest quality e-liquid taste and flavour.
VSAVI 100% VG e-liquid is produced using the latest EU and UK standards to ensure consumer safety and confidence.
VSAVI 100% VG E-LIQUID FLAVOURS:
- Pure Virginia - Popular clean tobacco taste.
- Classic Virginia - A medium tobacco taste with a light, bright aroma. Terrific for all day vaping.
- M Tobacco - Mild, gentle and light.
- Arctic Menthol - A mixture of peppermint and spearmint. Gives a cool throat hit.
- Apple - Crisp and clean flavour of fresh green apples.
- Cherry - Rich cherry flavour redolent of sweet cherries ripened in the sun.
- Elderflower - Flowery and fruity with undertones of citrus. A summertime flavour.
- Strawberry Cream - Fresh and sweet summer strawberry delight.
- Coffee Cream - Rich, creamy coffee taste and that coffee aroma. A morning special.
- Vanilla - Smooth and aromatic with that distinctively complex sweet flavour.
Feedback from regular vapers shows that PG eliquids generally release flavours with more intensity, whilst VG eliquids tend to give thicker vapour. Our rich VSAVI VG range is specially formulated to ensure you enjoy both rich smooth flavours and excellent vapour production. See the full range of 100% VG Gourmet E-Liquid flavours.
Standard for PG base is Ph. Eur. 4, while the standard for VG base is Ph. Eur. 6. We also hold the European MSDS Certification, European CE Certification, RoHS Certification, German LFGB - Lebensmittel und Bedarfsgegenstande und Futtermittelgesetzbuch, GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice,ISO9001,ISO14001 and ISO18001.
The VSAVI VG E-LIQUID MANUFACTURING PROCESS:
- 100% VG
- 99.9% pure and natural
- Pharmaceutical grade nicotine from the world's largest distributor
- Medically tested high quality VG bases
- VG base is 100% organic and natural
- Natural aromas
- Completely GMO free
- Have not been tested on animals
- Prepared in a "clean room" laboratory
- Eco friendly production
- Integrated supervision by chemical engineers to ensure consistency and safety
- Bottles are made of medical grade plastic
- The entire production of VSAVI e liquid is done within Europe
Note: Crystallisation may have formed within the Arctic Menthol 100% VG 10ml bottle at the base of the e-liquid. This is completely normal and does not mean the quality has diminished.
Following a good shake of the bottle, the crystals should clear. You could also try additional tips such as running the bottle under warm water or heating up the vape juice slightly by rubbing the bottle with your hands.
5 x 10ml VSAVI 100% VG e-liquid bottles of your choice
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always buy these bottles in 10ml. Very happy with all flavours I have tried. Arctic Menthol is a favourite. Hits just right. 100% VG is the way to go in my opinion. Smoother vape. Highly recommend to anyone.
Great product for me as am allergic to pg. 100% vg means i can vape.
Having tried a lot of e-liquids I have found that VSAVI Classic and pure Virginia VG liquids give me the closest replacement to cigarettes.
The taste is good and not harsh like some of the others. It is also reasonably priced.
All in all a very good product
Excellent vg liquid, but not much flavour but excellent vapour and very liquid. I use it to mix with other vg liquid which has more flavour but is very thick,
I ordered the Arctic Menthol instead of my usual Platinum E-Liquid. Taste was nothing like the Platinum and the bottle is a hard plastic and I have to use both hands to fill my vape pen. When I finished the first bottle , I noticed there was something crystalline in the bottom. When I opened the second bottle I gave it a good shake first which has helped marginally with the taste. I was trying to save myself a few quid, I won’t be making that mistake again!!!