The Innokin Zlide Tank features a simple and intuitive design aimed at mouth to lung vapers and is ideal for first time vapers. The Zlide tank, when paired with the Trinity compact box mod, is an ideal vape device for a first time cloud chaser.
The Zlide tank is compatible with the entire set of Innokin Plexus Z-Coils and maintains the same easy and clean coil replacement system that vapers love about the Innokin Zenith range.
IIt's also a perfect replacement tank for the Vapour2 Trinity Vaporizer Kit.
Innokin Zlide Tank Features:
- Sliding top-fill design
- 2ml e-liquid capacity
- Pyrex glass tank (replaceable)
- Easy to replace coil-heads
- 0.48Ω Plex 3D coil and one further 1.6Ω coil included
- Adjustable air flow
- 22mm Diameter
The Innokin Zlide Kit Contains:
- Zlide tank
- 0.48Ω Plex 3D coil (installed)
- 1.6Ω coil (spare)
- Spare mouthpiece
- Pack of spare O-rings and seals
- User guide
Innokin Zlide Performance. Leak Free Vaping
Innokin Zlide tank device is manufactured with precision so will not leak any e-liquid providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any e-liquid leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Zlide tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn.
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn.
- When cleaning or replacing the Innokin coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Zlide coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e-liquid to escape via the air-intake.
- When not in use always close the airflow.