The Rechargeable Efest 18650 Vape Battery is perfect to power mods. With a large 3000mah 35A capacity, the Efest IMR 18650 is suitable for use in various vape mods to allow for an excellent power source, that can be recharged.
Most commonly used in vape mods, the 18650 Vape Battery can be removed and recharged externally for reuse, making it a great quality battery. Although compatible with most mods that takes rechargeable batteries of this size, please check before use.
Please note that this product is sold as a single battery.
Efest 18650 Battery 3000mah 35A specifications:
- Size: 18650 (Approximately 18.5mm diameter x 65.2mm long)
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current:20A
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 35A
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 55g
- Color: Dark Purple Metallic
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
Looking After Your Efest 18650 Battery
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Glad I found a good quality battery for a good price. Use this for my vape mod. Would recommend this battery to anyone.