- Cartridges & E-Liquids
- V2 E Liquids & Blank Cartridges
- Refillable Cartridges
- Vapour2 PRO Series 3X Atomizers (3-Pack)
A pack of three atomizer heads for your Vapour2 PRO Series 3X Cartridge.
- 0.9 Ohm - Enjoy high VG e-liquid with your Series 3X E-Liquid cartridge when you attach this sub-ohm atomizer. Please note that this atomizer is compatible with high VG e-liquid only. This cartridge is optimized for use with high VG e-liquid and is not compatible with high PG e-liquid. Using a non-compatible e-liquid will diminish performance and may render the cartridge unusable.
- 1.2 Ohm - The 1.2 ohm atomizer for your Series 3X E-Liquid cartridge offers slightly less resistance than the 1.5 ohm atomizer, while still being compatible with high PG e-liquid. This cartridge is optimized for use with high PG e-liquid and is not compatible with high VG e-liquid. Using a non-compatible e-liquid will diminish performance and may render the cartridge unusable.
- 1.5 Ohm - Compatible with the Series 3X E-Liquid cartridge, this 1.5 ohm atomizer creates smooth vapor from high PG e-liquids. This cartridge is optimized for use with high PG e-liquid and is not compatible with high VG e-liquid. Using a non-compatible e-liquid will diminish performance and may render the cartridge unusable.
- Variety Pack - This convenient sampler includes one of each available atomizer for your Series 3X Cartridge, including 0.9 Ω, 1.2 Ω, and 1.5 Ω. Use the 0.9 sub-ohm atomizer with your favorite high VG e-liquid; pair 1.2 and 1.5 ohm with high PG e-liquid, like V2 Platinum E-Liquid. To change the atomizer of the Series 3X Cartridge, remove the base of the cartridge and unscrew the atomizer. Screw on the atomizer of your choice and replace the cartridge base. Fill with your preferred compatible e-liquid and enjoy!
*Please allow filled cartridge to sit for at least 15 minutes before use. Discard the atomizer after 40 refills.
Great sub ohm. How to get the best from VG
Posted by Steve Maddocks on 15th Aug 2018
It has taken me a good 6months or more to get my head around all the vaping tech and acronyms etc.
I have smoked rolling tobacco for about 25 years and just had enough and wanted an alternative. Vaping is a bit scary and any non smoker who knows you are considering ecigs can be quite unreasonable with their negatives comments gleaned from scaremongering tubevids. I was very keen to use VG as opposed to PG purely because I liked the idea of a vegetable base rather than a synthetic one and I have found a source of VG liquid with natural extract flavourings too! Of course not knowing anything I've used all the wrong equipment for the wrong juice. The PG/VG thing is not very clear on most sites and it’s easy to put the wrong juice in the wrong tank and become disheartened very quickly prompting the urge to give up and roll a fag.
I want to encourage anyone who wants to quit smoking not to be put off with all the ecig tech.
The Pro series 3X is an amazing device, I refer to it as my Ferrari vape. The .9 ohm atomizer will work great with higher VG say 70%. But anything over and it will start gurgling and spitting and the coil will not last more than a few days at best. I love the V2 pro 3 its an awesome little vape you just need to give it the right fuel :) My other sub ohm vape, as with many others is just too powerful, like most quitting smoking I am a Mouth To Lung user. I tend to drown in the clouds using other vapes. I am currently using 100% VG which is not a true value as they still have water and flavourings added. Some High /100% VGs are quite runny and may work with the .9ohm atomiser for a brief period before the coil gives out. If like me you have finally found some awesome eliquid but its high VG and not working or as they say ‘wicking’ with your pro 3 try a drop of purified, distilled water, 1 drop per 2ml. If you are not hyper allergic to PG but just want to use as little as possible then thinning your 100% VG with a little PG may also get your .9ohm coil working. Don’t forget lower the nicotine content as you will get more nicotine per puff with sub-ohm. I hope this helps. Cannot thank V2 support enough for all their help.