The latest 225W Smok Mag kit from Smok includes the UK TFV12 Prince Beast tank and comes with a cool, trigger-like fire button as well as a "lock & load" battery bay - just press the flower shaped button and battery box pops out.
MAG also adopts a high-definition OLED screen. The Smok Mag shows you specific vape data in a clear way, such as VW/TC MODE, vaping effect, voltage, battery life, resistance value and more.
The best ergonomically designed UK Mag kit made to date!
The UK Smok Mag screen features an easy-to-read menu and features 6 info-lines and shows wattage, mode, dual battery indicator level for each cell, resistance, coil type, puff time and number of puffs. At the top of the Mag, there's a 510 connection and on the side, the oversized hidden fire button is beautifully integrated into the design. The shell is contoured for a very smooth to the touch feel and the Smok Mag is easy to operate having a well designed combination of USB port, OLED screen and function buttons.
Mag kit in action
Fast and furious, lock and load, it is 225W Mag kit! You can pull the trigger to vape. The Mag has large HD color screen that displays specific data. And it uses the new revolutionary TFV12 Prince tank, which has an unprecedented super large capacity up to 8ml (Extensions can be purchased separately). With all new and powerful vaping cores this Prince ensures you will have a great experience. We have also incorporated a patented tank locking mechanism that ensures a perfect seal. When the MAG meets the PRINCE you will be pleasantly surprised!
MAG vaping kit requires 2 x 18650 batteries (sold separately).
Smok MAG kit UK contents:
- 1 x Smok MAG 225W Box Mod
- 1 x TFV12 Prince Tank (2ml)
- 1 x V12 Prince-Q4 0.4 ohm quadruple coils (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V12 Prince-T10 0.12 ohm decuple coils
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- Spare Parts
Smok MAG 225W Specifications:
- Mod size: 92.3 x 65 x 30mm
- Mod weight: 265g
- Power range: 6W-225W
- Output voltage: 0.5V-9.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1 - 3 ohm(VW) / 0.05 - 3 ohm (TC)
- Standby current: <500uA
- Temperature range: 200F-600F / 100C - 315C
MAG UK Features:
- Gun handle shaped ergonomic design for easy handling
- Small, trigger-like power/fire button
- Easy battery installation with "lock & load" battery bay
- High definition OLED screen
- HD user interface with 6 colours to choose from
- Dual battery life indicator
- Support for USB charging and firmware upgrades
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Built-in short circuit and over heating protection
- Three power modes to choose from: Temp Mode, Watt Mode, and Memory Mode
TFV12 Prince tank features:
- Tank capacity: 2ml (TPD compliant)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Thread: 510
- Weight: 63g
- Diameter: 25.5mm
- Height: 63mm
The Smok TFV12 Prince Tank of choice. LEAK FREE VAPING
Your Smok Mag TFV12 Prince UK tank is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Smok Prince tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the Smok Mag coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.
Smok Mag User Guide
Download our Smok Mag user manual and helpful hints.