The SMOK Stick N18 Kit is an AIO vape pen that reaches up to 30W of adjustable wattage at five fixed settings and adjustable airflow you can also tailor to preference. With a 1300mAh battery capacity and type-C charging, that’s MTL vaping all day for beginners or advanced vapers!
SMOK Stick N18 Vape Pen Kit
Practicality and simplicity spring to mind when you think about the N18 vape pen from SMOK. Slim, tall and stylish, its appearance is similar to other popular devices from a reputable brand such as the SMOK Vape Pen 22 and the SMOK Vape Pen V2. How the N18 kit differs is with the design and the types of coils it can take. This particular SMOK stick has a very clever design which is extremely user-friendly for beginner vapers in particular. To adjust the wattage, which gives you a greater level of control than some starter kits, twist the ring at the bottom of the device. A similar option is available at the top where you can twist the airflow ring to loosen the draw or tighten it depending on your preferred style.
When vaping, you can understand your battery level and whether you need to use the type-C USB based on the LED indicator. This will light up red when at 30% or below, indicating you need to plug the charger in. The medium battery range between 30 and 70% will light up orange and a full charge over 70% lights up green.
Whether you’re new to vaping or experienced by now but seeking a simple kit, the SMOK Stick N18 vape pen caters to all with the range of Nord coils at your disposal. There are several different features that vapers from all walks of life will appreciate, such as the removable 510 drip tip which you can replace with another if you prefer. In addition, the top fill system makes filling with e-liquid a breeze while the device gives you peace of mind with five different safety functions; short-circuit protection, an 8-second cut-off, lithium battery protection, low-voltage protection and atomiser recognition.
Why Buy the SMOK Stick N18 Kit?
- Very easy to use for beginner vapers due to the adjustable settings feature at the bottom of the device
- You can add any 510 drip tip to the tank
- Seven stainless steel options available in an array of bold colours -Matte Blue, Matte Gold, Matte Green, Matte Black, Matte Red, 7-Colour and Stainless Steel.
- Compatible with the wide range of SMOK Nord coils, which have proved popular with the Nord 2 and Nord 4 pod vape
- Refillable and visible 2ml glass tank with a top fill design on the tank for simple topping up of your e-liquids
Best E-liquids to use with the SMOK N18
Because you can use a range of coils from the SMOK Nord series, with resistances varying from as low as 0.5 Sub-Ohm up to 3.0 Ohms MTL, you’re spoilt for choice in terms of flavour and cloud production. Vaping up to 30W, the N18 offers MTL capabilities with a thin consistency 50PG/50VG e-liquid such as a nic salt or a restrictive direct lung using the adjustable airflow system and a high VG e-liquid or shortfill.
Is the SMOK Stick N18 Compatible With Other Tanks and Coils?
Although the 510 drip tip connection is interchangeable with whichever mouthpiece you prefer for comfortable vaping, the SMOK Stick N18 is only compatible with the Nord Coils and the built-in glass tank that comes with it. Simply push the new coils in when you are ready to replace them for convenience on the go.
SMOK Stick N18 Features and Specifications:
- Five fixed output settings - 9W, 15W, 20W, 25W or 30W
- 1300mAh battery
- Five safety protection functions
- LED battery life indicator
- Adjustable airflow
- Top-fill design
- 2ml tank capacity
- Type-C fast charging with a 0.75A charge rate
- Compatible with all the Nord series coils
- Weight - 88.3g
- 18mm x 145mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1x SMOK Stick N18 Vape Pen
- 1x Nord Mesh 0.6 Ohm Coil
- 1x Nord Regular 1.4 Ohm Coil
- 1x Type-C Cable
- 1x User Manual