This upgraded Innokin Cool-Fire 4 IV Plusvape mod with iSub Mini tank has an output of 70 Watts that fire down to 0.1 Ohm
This is NOT the lower spec Innokin Cool Fire 40 Watt mod with iSub G tank sold on Amazon and many other sites. This 70W edition is known as the best of the excellent Cool Fire range. The top of the range iSub APEX mini tank gives a far superior vape too. With a lasting 3300 mAh battery included, you can enjoy perfect vaping all day long. Its curved design is user-friendly, TPD compliant and fits in your hand perfectly to give you the ultimate vaping experience. The power button is ergonomically located on the bottom of this e-cigarette kit so that you can control and get the true pleasure of vaping.
The Innokin Cool Fire 4 IV Plus iSub Apex Kit has a micro USB port and good quality cable for charging the vapourizer. You can vape using this device even while it is charging. It adheres to the safety standards for overheating and over-discharge protection. Adjusting to the temperatures from 2.0-7.5 volts in the increments of .1 volt is easy.
There is a red LED for indicating low voltage and battery bar blinks continuously and it gets switched off when the capacity hits below 3.3V. With the short circuit or atomizer protection, this device protects you against the shorted atomizers. This device has a stainless steel body that is durable to handle various vaping temperatures. You can enjoy huge and flavourful clouds with the Innokin Apex device.
Note: This is a sub ohm device, generally use only 0.3 or 0.6 mg strength nicotine.
Innokin Cool Fire IV Kit Contents.
- User Manual
- Additional O rings
- 3300 mAh Battery Included
- Cool Fire IV Plus 70W Vape Mod
- iSub Mini Tank - 0.5 Ohm
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Additional iSub coil - 0.5 Ohm
Cool Fire 4 Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-3/8" x 1-7/8" x 1" (Box Mod Module)
- Spring Loaded/Stainless Steel 510 Thread
- On/Off Switch on the base
- 3 Click lock/ unlock Feature
- OLED Display
- Vrms Power Regulation
- Micro USB Charging Port "Vape while Charging"
- Beautiful Case with a durable finish
- Tri-Color LED Battery Level Indicator
- 15 Second Cutoff Timer
- Operating Voltage: 2.0V - 7.5V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W - 70.0W
- Built In 3300mAh Battery
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 70W
- Maximum output Current：26.5A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ohm (minimum)
Innokin iSub Mini Tank Spec:
- No-Spill Coil Swap System
- Patented Prism Adjustable air flow system
- Utilises Japanese organic cotton
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- TPD 2.0 ml Capacity
- Removable drip tip
- 510 Threaded
Using Your Innokin Cool Fire IV
When setting up your Innokin Cool Fire it is important to ensure you obtain the correct temperature to vape a given e liquid. Different e liquids have different properties so some need a higher temperature and some a lower temperature. In order to get the "sweet spot" we suggest starting at a low setting and increase that in steps of 2 watts. At some level the vapour will feel warm as you inhale and this is the approximate optimised temperature. You then need to reduce the wattage 1 step at a time for 2-3 watts and somewhere in that scale you should find your precise "sweet spot. (you may like warm vapour so you can also increase the wattage 1 or 2 watts above this point to see which you prefer and which gives the vapour level you desire. If you change e liquids or coil resistance you will then need to repeat the steps above to ensure you are hitting the e-liquid at the right temperature.)