- E Cigarette and E Liquid Strength Information
E Cigarette and E Liquid Strength Information
How to choose the best E Liquid strength.
The most common question we hear from smokers new to e Cigarettes is "What is the best E Cigarette strength for me to try first?".
We would suggest that if you smoke Silk Cut Silver you start with the 0.6% nicotine strength cartridges or E Liquid. For Silk Cut Purple, Windsor Blue, Richmond Smooth or similar then 1.2% is probably the best electronic cigarette strength to start with. For other brands it may be best to start with 1.8% - then if this is too strong order 1.2% next time.
If you need something with a lot more kick then you could try the 2.4% which is our strongest strength and is popular with rolling tobacco users.
If you are unsure you can always telephone us on 01733 555 555 to discuss any questions or your personal requirements with our customer services team.
Please also have a look through the table below. During our comparison testing our tasters came to the following personal analogies, your tastes may differ slightly though so please use this information for outline guidance only:
- 0% - Zero nicotine, just the taste & flavour
- 0.6% - Silk Cut Silver
- 1.2% - Windsor Blue Smooth, Richmond Smooth, Silk Cut Purple, B&H Silver, Marlboro
- 1.8% - B&H Gold, Embassy Red, Lambert & Butler Silver
- 2.4% - Full Strength and full flavour for rolling tobacco & pipe tobacco users and heavier smokers
Remember a standard cigarette has about 6-7 puffs - Use your V2 in the same way.
Please note that the Tobacco Cigarette Brands/Trademarks mentioned above are not associated with V2Cigs UK in anyway and they are only used for reference purposes. The Trademark/Brand owners are Silk Cut Silver/Purple: Japan Tobacco; Embassy Red/Richmond Smooth/Windsor Blue/Lambert&Butler: Imperial Tobacco; Benson & Hedges: BAT, Marlboro: Philip Morris
E-Liquid Sample Packs
What is in Electronic Cigarette Vapour? What is Batch Testing?
V2 Cigs want smokers to know exactly what they are purchasing which is why V2 Cigs is one of the few companies that publish their e liquid ingredients online and provide batch reports of each flavour and strength.
V2 Cigs cartridges and e liquid contain three primary ingredients; nicotine (zero nicotine for 0% strength), food grade flavourings and propylene glycol (a USA FDA approved food additive used in everything from cake mixes to asthma inhalers).
Propylene Glycol is the preferred e-cig ingredient base used to dilute and vaporize the pharmaceutical-grade nicotine e liquid.
Zero strength cartridges contain no nicotine, just our fantastic flavours.
Propylene Glycol in Electronic Cigarettes
- Propylene glycol is a clear, colourless, slightly syrupy liquid at room temperature. It may exist in air in the vapour form, although propylene glycol must be heated or briskly shaken to produce a vapour
- Propylene glycol is practically odourless and tasteless
- Propylene glycol has had an unsurpassed reputation for safe use in a wide range of consumer products, including food products, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals,
- It is used as a stabilizer (to keep things held together, and keep them from evaporating), and to keep foods moist. It’s used in many of the foods that we eat, and the USA FDA deems it safe for human consumption