The Innokin Zenith/Zlide Plexus Z-Coil is the first MTL mesh type coil. With 0.5 ohm coil resistance it's perfect for fast, even heating when the Innokin Zlide Tank is paired with our Trinity Vaporizer. The Zenith Zlide Plexus Z-Coil has a large heating area and the uniform e-liquid diffusion enables great vapour production.
Zenith / Zlide Plexus coils are for use exclusively with the Zlide vape tank, a tank designed with help and advice from Dimitris the Vaping Greek and Philip Bursado, to ensure a straight forward mouth to lung replaceable coil-head atomizer. They give all-day vaping with excellent flavour.
The Z-Plex3D 0.48 ohm Kanthal 3D mesh coil gives increased warmth and flavour plus longer coil life. This coil is good for medium and high power settings.
- Easy Plexus coil replacement "clean hand"
- Easy top-fill twist design that will automatically shut off the eliquid flow when filling to prevent flooding
Zenith Plexus Pack contents:
- 5 x Zenith / Zlide replacement coils
Zenith / Zlide Plexus Instructions: Replacing Coils
- Hold the tank upside down.
- Unscrew and remove the tank base.
- The Coil Unit is located in the centre of the tank base.
- Unscrew and replace the Zenith Zlide coil with a fresh atomiser head.
- Finger tighten, plus a slight additional turn so that the Plexus coil is FIRMLY in place.
- Replace the tank base, taking care not to over tighten it.
Leak Proofing Your Zenith / Zlide Coils
Your Zenith / Zlide Plexus coils are manufactured by Innokin with high precision so they will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all of them by taking the following steps.
- When using the Zenith tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place on your Innokin Zlide tank
- Make sure the Plexus coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.