Returns Information (UK & EU customers)
We are committed to high standards of customer service and satisfaction and we are confident of V2 e-Cigs and Vapour2 quality and taste we are therefore pleased to offer our customers enhanced customer service.
Please read the instructions provided to you to ensure that you get the best possible use of your product.
Our standard returns/refund policy is in accordance with the UK Online and Distance Selling Regulations which outline your rights regarding online orders.
We want you to be satisfied and happy with your electronic cigarette or vaporizer. If you need help using your e-cigarette batteries, cartridges, e-liquid or vaporizers we can give you the best service if you call our dedicated Customer Service team on 01733 555 555 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods that you wish to return or are unwanted
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it and we will give you a refund for the value of the goods which are unused and in a resalable condition.
- Please notify us within 14 days from receipt of your purchases that you wish to return them.
- Please download and complete our RETURNS FORM
- Include the completed Returns Form with your purchases when you send them back to us.
- We recommend that you return your purchase via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage/tracking.
- We are unable to process incomplete Return Forms.
- You should get your refund within 14 days once it has been agreed that you are entitled to a refund.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for cost of the return postage.
For a full refund all the product(s) must be:
- Unused and in an undamaged condition, and must be in a resalable condition with the original packaging.
- All consumable items are sold in sealed containers. Refunds can only be offered, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations and Health and Safety Regulation, where all the seals are intact and the items are unused. This include:
- V2 Blank Cartridge
- EX Blanks
- V2 Pro Series 3
- V2 Pro Series 7
- V2 Pro Series 3 and V2 Series Pro Series 7 Liquid cartridges
- V2 Pro Series 3 and V2 Series Pro Series 7 Loose leaf cartridges
- V2 Pro Series 3 and V2 Series Pro Series 7 Wax cartridges
- All Express Kits
- All E-Liquids
- All E-Liquid Sampler Packs
- All Cartridge Sampler Packs
Please send your Returns to:
V2 e-Cigs UK
1st Floor, 54 Broadway
Peterborough. PE1 1SB, UK
- Damaged Or Faulty Goods on arrival
We do our best to ensure that your goods arrive in perfect working condition.
If your goods arrive damaged or faulty please notify us as soon as practically possible.
- Call our Customer Care Team on 01733 555 555 or email us on email@example.com for a pre-paid postage label.
- Please download our Returns Form and enter your details.
- Include the returns form with the item you are returning.
- We cannot process incomplete return forms
- We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is damaged or defective.
- Should the returned items be found, after inspection and testing, to be damaged or defective a refund or replacement product will be given within 14 days of agreeing that you are entitled to a refund.
- Should we establish that you are not entitled to a refund or a replacement we will return the items to you at your expense.
For NON EU CUSTOMERS: Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your purchase, return the goods to us and we will give you a store credit for the cost of postage.
- Faulty goods within 30 days
In the unfortunate event that a product fails within 30 days of your purchase being received:
- Stop using the product as soon as you become aware that there is a fault.
- Notify us as soon as practically possible.
- Please complete and download our Returns Form
- Include the completed returns form with the purchase you are returning.
- We cannot process incomplete return forms.
- We recommend that you return your purchase to us via recorded delivery and that you retain proof of postage. The cost of any return postage you have paid will be refunded to you if we agree that the items are faulty.
- We reserve the right to inspect and test any product that is returned to us on the basis that it is faulty or has failed.
- In order to establish the fault we will conduct through tests on the product. In most instances we will take photographs of the returned products.
- Should we find that the product is faulty we will offer you a replacement. This does not alter your right to a full refund if you prefer.
- In the event that the tests show the product to be in good working order or that the product has been damaged by misuse, physical abuse or incorrect operation in a manner that is inconsistent with the specified use, we will return the product to you at your cost.
Replacements for Batteries are limited to a maximum of 3 replacements per order for 3 months after the original purchase. This applies to:
- Classic V2 batteries
- Ex Series batteries
- Vapor Couture batteries
Refunds or replacements for Pre-filled cartridge packs will be given if a maximum of 2 cartridges have been used from each pack.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Vapour2 Limited Replacement Policy
Vapour2 Pro Series Limited Warranty
The Vapour2 Pro Limited Warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their Vapour2 Pro product from the Pure E Liquids website. If you purchased your Vapour2 Pro product from a store, please return the product to that store.
We warrant that your Vapour2 Pro product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for six months.
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty applies only to Vapour2 Pro electronic components. This warranty does not apply to Cartridges.
If your cartridge needs to be replaced, you MUST dispose of it yourself. DO NOT SEND ANY CARTRIDGES, NEW OR USED, TO V2Cigs UK, unless we specifically request this. You will receive no compensation for returned cartridges and will be solely responsible for the cost of shipping. Any cartridges returned to V2Cigs will be immediately destroyed.
This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than www.buyv2cigs.co.uk;
- Physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the Vapour2 Pro User Guide; or
- Any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e. the use of unapproved accessories, like non-compatible Vapour2 Pro chargers or power adaptors).
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The V2 Pro Limited Warranty is limited to a maximum of one (1) replacement on any given order. The item must be defective (this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from available inventory.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your Vapour2 Pro device fails to operate satisfactorily, contact our customer service department for replacement instructions. You must speak with a customer service representative before sending your Vapour2 Pro electrical components for replacement. Components sent without first contacting a representative will not be eligible for replacement.
Electronic Device Limited Replacement Policy
To qualify for the Vapour2 Electronic Device Limited Replacement Policy the product(s) must have been purchased directly from 1111 EC Services Ltd trading as Vapour2 UK, and you must have bought E-Liquid, Pre-Filled Cartridges or Ex Blanks directly from Vapour2 within the last 60 Days.
This Limited Replacement Policy is limited to the following products and is not applicable to Vapour2 Pro Series, E-liquids, Pre-Filled Flavour Cartridges or Disposable products.
- V2 Car Adapter
- Vapour2 Classic Batteries
- V2 Express Charger / Wall Adapter
- Vapour2 EX Batteries
If you purchased your product from a physical retailer, please return the product to the retailer.
The Limited Replacement Policy on the products listed above is limited to a maximum of 3 replacements on any given order. To qualify for a replacement under the terms of the Limited Replacement Policy, the product must be defective. Replacement products are provided from our current inventory which may result in Vapour2 sending an alternative but equivalent product.
The Limited Replacement Policy is not intended to be an exchange system.
Defects or damage caused by any of the following will void this Limited Replacement Policy:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than Vapour2 UK
- Physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the Vapour2 instruction manual; or
- Any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e. the use of unapproved accessories, such as non -Vapour2 chargers or power adapters)
Subject to the above Limited Replacement Policy, if your Vapour2 device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these instructions:
- Call the Customer Care Team on +44 (0) 1733 555 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about the issue that you are having with the products. Please provide the team with your order number and a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device or its components. All this information is required to process your Limited Replacement Policy request.
- Once we have established that your product needs replacement, we will ship you a brand-new item. All replacement parcels are sent at the next available shipping time and should be delivered to you within 3 - 4 days of your call to customer care.
- If Vapour2 requests that you return your device, please securely package your item(s) in an envelope with a completed Returns Form detailing your order number and explaining the nature of the problem. Send the items to Vapour2, First Floor, 54 Broadway, Peterborough, PE1 1SB.
Shipping costs paid at the time of purchase are not eligible for a refund.
Should you have any questions regarding our Limited Replacement Policy, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team at: +44 (0)1733 555 555
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE TO BUY AND/OR USE ANY V2 PRO.