TFV12 Prince Tank, the baby of the super powerful cloud beast king is not only a powerful one but also an all-round sub ohm tank for daily use.
This kit includes the three newest & carefully modulated coils: the Prince Q4, X6 and T10. All three give the vaper huge clouds and extremely dense flavor.
The Prince also has the newly designed crown-style body and colourful Cobra resin drip tip. Why not upgrade to take advantage of the Smok "big tank" 5ml or 8ml option?
The SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank features a newly designed crown style body with an easy top-filling system which has a unique fastening clasp, effectively locking the top of your tank to secure it in place.
Smok Prince Tank Innovation
The new Prince coils are built with a revolutionary Kanthal thin film "strip coil" heating membrane which allows for a greater surface area. This has two significant vaping advantages. First the heat up time for e liquid is significantly reduced because of a more even heating profile and secondly the structure allows for rapid absorption of e juice. Combining these two advantages means strip coil easily loads higher power than traditional coil heating wires which translates to an unparalleled vaping experience.
Compared with traditional coil, TFV12 Prince mesh coil has a wider heating area which can heat more evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively. This ensures you experience a better flavour and huge vapour. Smok also state that mesh coil has a longer life span.
Smok TFV12 Prince Contents:
- TFV12 Prince Tank
- Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x V12 Prince-Q4 0.4ohm Quadruple Coil
- 1 x V12 Prince-X6 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil
- 1 x V12 Prince-T10 0.12ohm Coil
- 1 x User manual
- Spare Parts
Smok TFV12 Prince Tank Features:
- Tank: 2ml Capacity
- Height: 63mm
- Diameter: 25.5mm
- Weight: 62g
- 510 Thread Connection
- Top Filling System
- Stainless Steel & Glass Construction
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow System
- Smok BIG tank option
LEAK FREE VAPING
Your Smok TFV12 Prince tank is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Prince tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the Smok Alien coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake.