Introducing the K2 from Aspire. An economic and convenient tobacco alternative. The K2 brings you an open source tank and battery system that is reusable and rechargeable and best of all the K2’s tank is refillable. So you’re never limited when it comes to flavour.
Aspire K2 Vape Pen Kit
Simple to use and quick to get started. A perfect kit for MTL (mouth-to-lung) vaping. The Aspire K2 is a micro kit with matching K2 battery and K2 tank. The tank is refillable with replaceable coils. The supplied coils use organic cotton wick material for improved flavour and better cloud production. Coils are the BVC (Bottom Vertical Coils)
Aspire K2 Kit contents:
- 1x K2 battery 800 mAh
- 1x K2 1.8ml capacity Tank
- 2x BVC clearomiser 1.6 ohm Coils
- 1x Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- Authenticity scratch code - check against official Aspire website
- Packaged in an Aspire presentation box
Aspire K2 Kit spec and features:
- 800 mAh capacity battery with airflow inlets, universal 510 tank fitting and micro USB port
- 1.8 ml bottom fill tank with removable mouthpiece
- 1x pre-installed 1.6 Ohm coil with organic cotton wick
- 1x spare coil
- Integrated circuit safety and charging protection
- Recharged by Micro USB
- Tank: Length 59 mm (including mouthpiece) Width 15 mm
- Battery: Length 84 mm Width 15 mm
Aspire K2 Compatibility:
- Aspire BVC clearomiser coils 1.6 ohm, 1.8 ohm, 2.1 ohm
Leak Proofing - Leak Free K2 Vaping
Your Aspire K2 vape pen is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the K2 tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
When a product has been returned, we have found that TIGHTENING the PIECES properly usually resolves any leak issue.