The Innokin Zenith Tank features a simple and intuitive to use design aimed at mouth to lung users and is ideal for first time users. This tank paired with a Trinity compact box mod is an ideal setup for a first time cloud chaser.
The Zenith Tank is compatible with the new Plexus mesh coils which includes a full KAL panel with aligning vent holes. This innovative design ensures maximum flavour at higher wattage and temperature and a corresponding throat hit. Innokin boasts that the resistance stability of the Plexus mesh coils applies a more even current through vape juice which gives far less degradation of the coil. The new Plexus coils are more efficient, vaporise more evenly and last longer.
A perfect replacement tank for your Trinity Vaporizer Kit.
Innokin Zenith Tank Features:
- Twisting top-fill design
- 2ml Capacity
- Pyrex glass tank
- Easy to replace coil-heads
- Two types of coils 1.6Ω and 0.8Ω
- Adjustable air flow
- Standard 510 connector to work with most mods on the market
- 24mm Diameter
Innokin Zenith Kit Contents:
- 1 x Innokin Zenith tank
- 1 x 1.6Ω coil (installed)
- 1 x 0.8Ω coil (spare)
- 1 x Spare curved mouthpiece
- 1 x Pack of spare O-rings for the mouthpiece
- 1 x User guide
Innokin Zenith Performance. Leak Free Vaping
Innokin Zenith tank device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
- When using the Zenith tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- Make sure the coil in the tank is finger tightening then an extra 1/16th turn
- When cleaning or replacing the Innokin coil carry out the above procedures
- Ensure you have the correct temperature/power settings for your particular device. Zenith coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e liquid to escape via the air-intake
- When not in use close the airflow